Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week, despite the rainy weather. There’s a lot going on this weekend including live music, the Leadman Triathlon, and the Crimson and Gray football game. Let’s get to it!
We’ve got a lot going on – I’m hoping to get at least some downtime to relax and hang with miss Juneau, but I have a feeling it’s going to be another one of those go-go-go weekends.
Tonight we’re taking our oldest nephew to dinner for his 11th birthday. It’s hard to believe he’s going to be a teenager soon – Kyle and I were freshman in high school when he was born. So crazy to see these boys grow and change so quickly. I’m one proud auntie, that’s for sure!
On Saturday my parents and I are heading over to Spokompton for the Crimson and Gray football scrimmage. So pumped! I’ve never gone before. After that our SINI softball team has our very first batting practice. Hopefully you guys can all come and cheer us on Wednesday nights. I’ll keep you posted on times and locations. I think our first game is the first week in June. Go, team, go! It’s looking like any downtime will happen on Sunday (it’s also supposed to start raining again that day – boo!)
If your weekend is looking a little sparse, here are some fun ideas to pep it up a bit:
- Nate Ostrander, 7 p.m., Fedora Pub and Grill, 1726 W. Kathleen Ave. in Cd’A
- The Powell Brothers, 5-8 p.m., the Pend d’Oreille Winery, 220 Cedar St. in Sandpoint
- Moscow Brewfest 2014, 5-9 p.m., $10-$15 (includes 5 samplers) at the 1912 Center, 412 E. Third in Moscow
- Leadman Triathlon, Check-in starts at 7 a.m. (I think the Race is at 9), at Silver Mt. Resort in Kellogg. Check out the Leadman webpage for more info.
- Dueling Pianos at the Cellar, 6-9 p.m., 317 E. Sherman Ave.
If you make if over to watch the Leadman, just start cheering for a guy named Mike doing the running portion. He’ll appreciate it :)
Have a wonderful weekend, can’t wait to share all about our first batting practice.