Hidy-ho neighbor! It’s Friday again so you know what that means… time for a This Weekend in North Idaho post (insert roaring applause here).
Hope you all had a great week and were able to soak in some sun. We had our second official softball practice yesterday at Ramsey and I think it went great. We’re gonna kick… butt (yay for self-censorship!).
There’s a lot going on this weekend, so let’s get to it!
Arsenic and Old Lace
This Lake City Playhouse show runs May 2-18. It’s about two old ladies who “love to serve up a nice glass of wine and arsenic to their guests with just a pinch of cyanide.” Their nephew discovers what his aunts are hiding while dealing with his crazy brothers – one of which is a murderous psychopath and another who thinks he is Teddy Roosevelt. Shows are at 7:30 p.m. with a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
Learn more at: LakeCityPlayhouse.org/
Coeur d’Alene Art Show
Head out to the Kootenai County Fairgrounds Friday or Saturday for an art show.
Learn more at: NorthIdahoFair.com
- Friday – Ron Greene at Fedora Pub, 1726 Kathleen Ave, Cd’A
- Friday and Saturday – The Usual Suspects at the Moose, 401 E. Sherman, Cd’A
- Friday – Britchy Folk Duo at Pend d’Oreille Winery, 220 Cedar St., Sandpoint
- Friday – Laura Love and Orville Johnson at Di Luna’s Café, 207 Cedar St, Sandpoint
- Friday and Saturday – Jam Shack at the Iron Horse, 407 E. Sherman, Cd’A
- Friday and Saturday – Country Line at the Country Club, 216 E Coeur d’Alene, Cd’A
- Friday and Saturday – Pat Coast Band at the Cellar, 317 E Sherman, Cd’A
- Saturday – Pigs on the Wing at John’s Alley, 114 E Sixth Ave., Moscow
Cheers to the freakin’ weekend!